How it Works

Create your product.

Whether it's a front end for a popular backend project, an ops tool, or a machine learning model, if it's containerized, it can be a SugarKube.

Choose your business model.

We currently support 4 business models. A one-time payment for access, a monthly subscription, an upfront fee + subscription fee, and a JWT token.

List

Once you have a business model and you're ready to start selling, just submit it for verification and it will be ready for sale once approved!

Frequently asked questions

We take 20% percent of the total fee and transfer you the other 80% automatically through stripe.

As many as you'd like, although we do review each of them for quality control.

For those products that regularly are improved upon or added to, a subscription business model may make sense. Your customers will be able to justify the monthly cost by the updates you give them.

Absolutely, you'll be able to see how many times your projects were searched, viewed individually, purchased, and a convenient conversion rate is calculated for you.

Yes! The simplest way to do that is to charge for an upfront fee plus a monthly support amount, or choose to simply charge on a monthly basis.

Create an account and on the left hand side, click on "Become a Maker"

Yes, clearly this is going to be awesome.